Stylish Blogger Award
Thank you gmomj for the Stylish Blogger Award a few weeks ago!
According to gmomj’s post I need to write 7 things about myself.
Then I am to pass the honor on to 15 other bloggers and tell them about the good news.
Here are my 7 things, written just for you:
1) I love swing dancing, especially lindy hop. I wish I was able to go more often and could actually take lessons, but my town doesn’t have too much going on like that.
2) I have two older brothers, Andrew and Sean, who are 11 and 8 years older than me, respectively. Despite the large age gap, we get along wonderfully, and I am friends with many of their friends. My young age is often forgotten (and sometimes not even realized) because I get along with and relate to people older than me very well.
3) I would like to write and publish a book one day. It would be amazing if I could turn this journey into a book so it would reach more people who are struggling with any of the things I’m going through and could bring more awareness about shyness and anxiety.
4) I think it is incredible how blogging can connect you with so many people, and how some of the connections you make feel like real friends. I would love to meet all of you in person, I really would.
5) I love movies and books. I like escaping reality from time to time and getting wrapped up in someone else’s story and world. I feel like I’ve learned a lot from reading especially.
6) I am having a really really hard time choosing a college major, as well as a career. I think it’s a huge decision to be making at 18, and I don’t know how others can be so sure of what they’ll want to do in the future. There are just so many choices, so many possibilities, that it’s hard to just pick one. Especially when you’re trying to figure out what your ultimate “passion” is, and at the same time choose something that you think you can support yourself and a future family off of.
7) I would like to travel to many different countries. I’ve thought of studying abroad, teaching English abroad, volunteering abroad, and so forth.
Now, go check these blogs out! The writers are awesome, and I’m grateful to have met them through this blog: